martedì 11 agosto 2009

I need a Car...

August 10 22:30 p.m.

Concierge asnwering on the phone: Concierge buonasera sono S.
Guest on phone: good evening
C: good evening
G: do you speak english?
C: yes Madam how can I help you? (no guarda, so 2 parole in croce in inglese e lavoro in questo albergo)
G: a need a car... with a driver... and a bodyguard...
C: sorry Madam for when? (certo un bodyguard)
G: for now, I mean in 10/15 minutes
C: sorry but I think at this time it's a little bit difficult to get a bodyguard (aspetta in tasca non c'è l'ho)
G: why?
C: the bodyguard agencies are closed now! (aspetta ricontrolla in tasca... ancora niente!)
G: are you sure?
C: yes Madam (no guarda non sapevo che dire e ho sparato la prima cazzata che mi è venuta in mente, in realtà ho una schiera di guardie del corpo nel cassetto ma sono cosi cattivo che non te ne voglio dare uno!!!). can I ask you where are you going?
G: to xxx Hotel to have a drink
C: Madam you can take a taxi, it's 5 minutes from here and I don't think you will need a bodyguard in xxx Hotel!!! (ma chi vuoi che ti guardi brutta come sei e dentro un hotel?!?!)
...
5 minutes later at the desk...
G: so you don't have a bodyguard?
C: (apro un cassetto e lo richiudo) no Madam I'm afraid I haven't found it!!! (nemmeno nel cassetto c'è!).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento